#04 by TRIK©

€52.00

#04 by TRIK

"Etown Elektriks"

"A salute to the city of my youth, Eindhoven. A robotic alien figure built out of elements that had an impact on me as a kid and represents the vibe of 040: the Evoluon, the Catharinakerk (representing Stratum’s eind), Eindhoven Central Station, Van Abbe Museum, Philips, DAF, PSV Eindhoven (oldest logo), Philips Stadion, Bullit Recordshop, the shape of Eindhoven + the oldest city emblem, The Blob (18 Septemberplein) and De Witte Dame (Philips toren)".

Available in two formats:

  • A2 (42x59.4 cm), giclée limited edition print (100 pieces)
  • 30x40 cm

Printed on 250gsm satin paper, embossed with "The Brabanter" logo.