#13 by Steffie Padmos

€52.00

#13 by Steffie Padmos

"Newbeezzz"

"Global warming is welcoming new species into our urban gardens. We live among them, but who are these newcomers? What are they seeking and what do they bring? Which local inhabitants in their turn trade home for a new territory? What do we lose by losing them? Newbeezzz, a project visualizing insect migrations in the Netherlands, aims to shed light on these phenomena. By displaying these insects in public spaces it fosters awareness of the dynamic urban nature. For this edition of The Brabanter focus is on the migration in the Eindhoven region".

Available in two formats:

  • A2 (42x59.4 cm), giclée limited edition print (100 pieces)
  • 30x40 cm

Printed on 250gsm satin paper, embossed with "The Brabanter" logo.