#14 by Thomas van Deelen

€52.00

#14 by Thomas van Deelen

"Herfstidylle (Autumn Idyll)"

"As a child I loved to visit the forests around 'De Drunense Duinen' with my parents and brother, especially in autumn. I always dreamed about stumbling upon something ancient in the woods like a village lost in time or a medieval castle. This illustration is inspired by my interest in nature and history as well as the castles in my childhood daydreams. The building in this drawing is based on real places in Noord-Brabant like Heeswijk castle, Dussen castle and Helmond castle".

Available in two formats:

  • A2 (42x59.4 cm), giclée limited edition print (100 pieces)
  • 30x40 cm

Printed on 250gsm satin paper, embossed with "The Brabanter" logo.

Limited Edition Gift (15 pcs. - 10 available online):

  • A4 (210 x 297 mm)
  • Black & white giclée on enhanced matte paper (192 gsm)
  • embossed with "The Brabanter"logo
  • numbered and handsigned by Thomas van Deelen