#15 by Kid KURA

€52.00

#15 by Kid KURA

“Here we GLOW!”

“Eindhoven being the City of Light gave a huge contribution to the development of electric lighting. This is celebrated every year through the GLOW light art festival. I really enjoy visiting the event ever since I moved here a few years ago. It’s actually a pretty wild idea to transform the city into a huge light show with all these vibrant installations. And that’s what I also wanted to highlight in this illustration”.

Available in two formats:

  • A2 (42x59.4 cm), giclée limited edition print (100 pieces)
  • 30x40 cm

Printed on 250gsm satin paper, embossed with "The Brabanter" logo.