#27 by RojoCoko

€52.00

#27 by RojoCoko

“Dunes”

“Dunes is an ode to the beautiful nature reserve ‘Loonse en Drunense Duinen’. Ever since my childhood I used to come here with my family and enjoy this beautiful national park, often dubbed ‘de Brabantse Sahara’. Many moons later, I still enjoy walking in the lush forest, the beautiful heathlands in spring and the warm sands in the summer. And if you’re lucky, you might even spot some of the beautiful animals living here”.

Available in two formats:

  • A2 (42x59.4 cm), giclée limited edition print (100 pieces)
  • 30x40 cm

Printed on 250gsm satin paper, embossed with "The Brabanter" logo.